Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Any body figure out how cingular thinks they have the fewest dropped calls?

I can't complete a call! Not only do I have to practically climb a tree to use my phone, half way thru the conversation my call gets dropped. Also, I try to make a call with full service and I'm unable to, or receive calls. They tell me it is because they have to many people trying to make a call and mine can't get thru, because they dont have enough of servers or towers or something for the 64 million customers they have. I just think it isn't right that I pay two hundred dollars a month for a phone service that sucks.Any body figure out how cingular thinks they have the fewest dropped calls?
I agree. They should have enough towers for all of their customers and if people have problems, they should put up more. If you continue to have problems, you may consider switching to another provider like Verizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment