Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have a Sony dcr-dvd650 camcorder and cannot figure out how to make the dvd-r to play back on my vcr to view?

I have read the manuel and do not understand how to get the DVD-R disc to play on my tv. Is there a simple way to do this.I have a Sony dcr-dvd650 camcorder and cannot figure out how to make the dvd-r to play back on my vcr to view?
Well I don't have a Sony, but I know with mine, i needed to make sure I formatted the disk first (you'll probably have to keep it plugged in for this.) And then once it was done formatting, I plugged in the correct wire that attached to the camcorder and to the TV and it was able play that way. Cuz I know with mine, I don't need to plug it into my VCR, i just need to plug it into my TV and set the TV to the correct input. (im pretty sure its input 2).








Hope that helps! Sorry i dont have a sony, I have a Canon, but they might be able work the same.I have a Sony dcr-dvd650 camcorder and cannot figure out how to make the dvd-r to play back on my vcr to view?
If you have a mini dvd camcorder鈥?


You will have to finalize your dvd in the camera and then put the dvd in your computer's DVD burner (top loading only) and then you will have to convert the files (I downloaded http://www.handbrake.fr/ file converter free) and import them into your editing program. Use the HELP feature in your editing program to learn about editing. Usually you would import your videos and drop them in to the timeline, add transitions, menus, music, etc. Once you are ready to burn, your project will be burned to a different DVD and you can file the original away.

No comments:

Post a Comment