Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I deactivated my face book, and now I cant figure out how to reactivate it?

I deleted it a few months ago, and when i try to log in it says it will send me an email, but it hasn't and its been a week! what should I do?I deactivated my face book, and now I cant figure out how to reactivate it?
If you deleted it, it is gone forever. You'll have to make a new account and start over.





If that's what you are doing and it's sending you a verification email, wait a little bit, and if it doesn't show up, go to FaceBook and there should be a 'Resend Validation Email' or something similar.I deactivated my face book, and now I cant figure out how to reactivate it?
Brian is correct. If you deactivated your facebook, you can easily reactivate it and it will come back just how it was before.





All you do is sign in like your normally would, with the email address you were using before and it will send you an email asking if you want to reactivate your account. You just click on the link in the email they send you (after you try to re login) and you're up and running :)
No you wont. its very simple to get it back. Sign on like you normally would, and it will send you an e-mail verifying that you are trying to reactivate, click the link on your e-mail and you will hav Your account back.

No comments:

Post a Comment