Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Who can figure my girlfriend dress size?

Ladies, I want to buy a Valentine gift to my girlfriend but I don't know who to figure out the dress size for her. I don't want to ask her and ruin the surprise, She is about 5,8 and pretty thin. Thank youWho can figure my girlfriend dress size?
first off...never buy clothes for a girl





but if your really pressed on the idea...shes prob a 4Who can figure my girlfriend dress size?
Hi friend,i understand your expectation.I use to buy fashion dresses through online stores.I came across recently the one ritzy costume





http://homeindia.com/Products.aspx?mode=Def%26amp;mList=2%26amp;ctgintid=651%26amp;spId=650





Try out.
all you have to do is go in her closet and look at the size of her favorite dress and buy that size . NOTE: this works best if you do it while she is at work .





She sounds like a 2 or a 4 though
take a pic to the store and ask the person that works there to help you. They will have a better idea .
look in her closet! her jeans will also work to see what size she is as long as they aren't european sizes (25, 26 etc.) but shes robably size 2-6.
it depends on how thin she is


is she victoria secret model thin


or anne hathaway kind of thin?
I am 5'7 and weigh 58kg's (130';) that is quite slim but I'm not ';skinny'; and I am a dress size 10 UK (thats a 2/3 US).
Check the labels on her clothes..


Derrr

No comments:

Post a Comment