Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What resources are there for helping me figure out what to do with my life?

looking for an online quiz, helpful books, retreats ect. I'm 24, dropped out of college and ready to go back if I can just muster a passion for something.





thank you.What resources are there for helping me figure out what to do with my life?
All those things you mention just didn't work for me, I searched and searched and that is probably what you will do. The best resource is your own gut and your experiences. Since you want to go back to college that is a big plus. Perhaps you can just go the liberal arts route at first for your college major. Most people change majors so you can get a feel for subjects and decide and figure things out as you go along. Whatever you do, I encourage you to get a college education.What resources are there for helping me figure out what to do with my life?
There are a lot of tests that you you can take to help you figure out what you want to do with your life. There is the MBTI, the Strong, and discover. These are all offered by most if not all higher education centers. don't panic you don't have to be a student, you can take them for a small fee even as a non student. You can also see a career counselor which are also available at most if not all higher education facilities. I can't speak for all of universities but the one I work for does a free first visit for community members and then a minimal fee after that. They can help steer you toward what you would like to do.





Hope I could help and best wishes on what ever you decide pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment