Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Two of my friends and I are trying to figure out a group costume we can do. Any ideas?

We know it's late, so we can't really do anything complex. Any suggestion would be fine.Two of my friends and I are trying to figure out a group costume we can do. Any ideas?
male or female ????





if male can go as Roman ( toga's a)





if Female can go as A few of the Muses from greek mythology .





again bed sheets :)Two of my friends and I are trying to figure out a group costume we can do. Any ideas?
Charlies angels.


(just be all martial art/combat-y)





or power puff girls (green/pink/blue dress with big blaack stripe across)
3 musketeers? Or each go as a different old school cartoon character, or make up your OWN superheros.
The Three Stooges. I'm not trying to be funny. I think it would go over pretty well.
traffic light





use cardboard boxes, and paint, it should be try by tomarrow
different holidays:


easter, christmas, thanksgiving, st pattys day, new years
  • microsoft project
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment