Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So, did anyone figure out what planet Bush came from after his speech last night?

I was actually trying to figure out what dimension of reality he existed on as well.So, did anyone figure out what planet Bush came from after his speech last night?
my lady, spongebob was much betterSo, did anyone figure out what planet Bush came from after his speech last night?
Planet %26gt;Moron%26lt;
earth, so you think you could do a better job?
from dumbland
All I was excited for was the ending as it was the LAST one we have to witness.
Uranus........or Cheneys
He's part of the Evil Empire...:)
Why were you watching it.I thought it was good.
planet zero
I'm sure he is one of those shape shifting reptilian type. If nothing else he has somehow escaped this reality.
Your home planet: Ur-anus.

No comments:

Post a Comment