Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Help me figure which name to call my horses's adopted beagle?

Yes, my two horses have adopted a Beagle over two weeks ago. We are not sure how old he is. We are planning on taking him to the vets tomorrow or Saturday.


But we are looking at two names for him.


Bindi


Renji


Which one would work for him?Help me figure which name to call my horses's adopted beagle?
Name him ';Pony'; cause he sort of is to the big horses... but of the two, I like Bindi the best.Help me figure which name to call my horses's adopted beagle?
how about renji its got sort of a nice twist to it if none of the names work out name him george dont know why but i like that name
how about benji or redgi? they sound better, or honor ( thats my golden ret. name)lol, good luck!
Renji........Bindi is a female animals name
  • microsoft project
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment