Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is it possible to be labeled an ';hour-glass figure'; when you have a small bust?

My measurements are 34, 24, and 34 so I am technically shaped like an hourglass, and I also gain weight evenly like one as well. But am I really an hourglass if I have a small bust? All the magazines describe somebody that shape having a large chest in addition to the hips, but I have A-cups. How should I dress then? As a pear or an hourglass? Because my butt is nice, not big, and my thighs are pretty good as well.Is it possible to be labeled an ';hour-glass figure'; when you have a small bust?
well, your hourglass because your hips and bust are in proportion. your hips and bust both measure 34, so that's an hourglass shape.Is it possible to be labeled an ';hour-glass figure'; when you have a small bust?
to be in hour glass isn't so much ur measurements but if your top and bottom balance out





so ur in hour glass if ur bust and but seem to balance each other out





besides when dressing just go with what u feel and look good in
you have an hourglass figure.





if you had a pear shape, your bust would not be in direct proportion with your hips
Im hour glass and i have D cup boobs.





soo...





idk?

No comments:

Post a Comment