Wednesday, December 30, 2009

After stopping the pill how do you figure out ovulation??

I stopped taking my pills after finishing my last cycle on June 14. I had a normal period. Then I bled again on the 23 for like 2 days. Do I count from my period or the withdrawl bleed on the 23rd?? Or do I have to wait till i get a normal period again?After stopping the pill how do you figure out ovulation??
Every woman ovulates on a different day, not necessarily 14 days after the start of your period. There are a few indicators of ovulation that you can track including cervical mucus, cervical position and basal body temperature. There are also home tests for ovulation detection that rely on the presence of the lh chemical in your urine, which precedes ovulation by a day or so.After stopping the pill how do you figure out ovulation??
stop the whole headache and buy a clearblue easy fertility monitor. i stopped the pills mid march and i DO NOT ovulate 14 days into my cycle. its different every cycle so far even tho my cycles have been 32-36 days in length. i would have had no idea when i ovulated if not for that monitor. they say you need to wait two cycles from coming off BCP's but i didnt. the doctors told me it may take up to 8 months for my cycles to regulate again after stopping the pill (on for 9 years straight) but mine regulated right away. this is the start of my third cycle using it and i hope this will be my month! good luck!
i think you shoud wait til you have another normal period because you probably just had some break through bleeding, and you want your body to resume a normal cycle before trying to get pregnant. they sell ovulation kits at the drug store next to the pregnancy tests and the directions will tell you how to keep a calander and the results should tell you what days would be best for trying to concieve. good luck!!
The cheapest an most reliable way is to chart your temps for free at http://fertilityfriend.com . You won't know that you ovulated until 3 days after the fact, but after a couple months you will see a pattern and know when you ovulate and how long your luteal phase is. Good luck:)
i would think u would have to wait till your normal period. that way you everything is back to normal.
WAIT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR NEXT PERIOD AND COUNT FROM THE FIRST DAY OUT 14 DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment