Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I lost one of my study guides for my exam! Please help me figure out what to do?

I'm a sophomore in high school. It's almost the end of the school year. We have final exams next week. I lost one of my english study guides andif I don't find it i'm screwed! What do i do?I lost one of my study guides for my exam! Please help me figure out what to do?
Ask a friend in your class if you can take it home and make a copy of it.I lost one of my study guides for my exam! Please help me figure out what to do?
Talk to one of your friends and see if you could make a photocopy of it and give it to you, or email it to you.


If your friends aren't that nice ask your teacher for another one.


If neither of those options work out you could see if they have one online that you could print.
call one of your frinds and ask them if you could borrow theres and go take a copy of it or write all of it down good luck
get off the computer and look for it.


or ask your teacher for another one.
your friends should always be there for you... just ask one of them to photocopy thiers or something
Does your school have a website? Mine does and it lists every teachers email address. Maybe your school has the same thing and you could email your teacher asking for a copy or for some help. Also, if your English exam is not one of your first exams, you could always ask your teacher for another copy at school. Hope this helps and good luck!
call friend and ask if he can photocopy it for u and bring it to ur house


or ask if he/she can scan it and email it to u
Ask a friend to photocopy theirs?


Ask your teacher to give you another copy?


Not lose it in future..

No comments:

Post a Comment