Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats my body shape?what type of clothes should I wear with this figure?

10.5-7.5-10.5 inches are my measurements, I am male and I 'm 5'9 in height, wheatish in colour, i am Indian, have black hair colour with large black eyes,





what type of clothes should I wear with this figure?Whats my body shape?what type of clothes should I wear with this figure?
If you're a boy why is your name Tiffany?Whats my body shape?what type of clothes should I wear with this figure?
Usually, when they give inch measurements like that (see the classic bombshell figure: 36-24-36), they refer to chest, waist, and hips. If you have a 7-inch waist, then I think you're a Buzz Lightyear Doll, not a human being, so you can wear doll accessories. ;) Next time, specify %26lt;i%26gt;what%26lt;/i%26gt; you're measuring with that.





(Then again, with a figure like ';7.5 inches,'; um, maybe I don't want to know . . . O.O )
upload your photo on www.fashworld.com and find what to wear as per your body type and skin color. its free.
definetly some skinny jeans convers or vans and a v neck t shirt any color would do

No comments:

Post a Comment