Saturday, December 26, 2009

So I am trying to figure out what to get my dad for christmas?

I would like it to be under a $100 because he always gripes about me spending money on him and I just want to get him something really nice that he will love for christmas.So I am trying to figure out what to get my dad for christmas?
Depending on what he likes, what his hobbies are...hard to say when you did not mention it.....


How about digital pictures frame, electronic gadgets like flashlight key chain, memo recorder key chain to record parking location when he goes shopping....things will help him in the winter like.....glove windshield scraper to get snow off his car, thermo/massage chair cover for his car seat, emergency kit....Lot and lot for under $100. Have fun shopping. :)So I am trying to figure out what to get my dad for christmas?
GPS, don't leave home without it.
Cigars.


Golf Balls.


Ties


If he doesnt like that stuff get him a pair of pink socks

No comments:

Post a Comment