Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i get a good figure?

I am skinny from most pples point of view but i wnt to have a sexy small figure! How can i? Please answer! ThanxHow can i get a good figure?
I understand completely. You want to be toned even though you may be considered thin. If you are thin then it will be easier to tone your body. Try doing something different each day. Your body needs spontaneity and not monotony. For instance, one day do 20 minutes of cardio with 20 minutes of weights. Another day just walk for an hour. Alternate different types of workouts for however many days you work out. For your legs try doing squats while holding 5 to 8 lb dumbbells. Do about 3 sets of 10 and of course walk, run, hike, jump rope, etc. For your tummy you can do crunches or even try a Pilates tape that will help strengthen your abdominal muscles and your inner core. If you want more help with some exercises, try this website. You may have to sign up, but you do not have to pay any fees, it's completely free!


http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/fitness/f鈥?/a>How can i get a good figure?
it depends on how you look now. if you want a figure each and every part of your body needs a separate exercise of flourishment.. ask your doc
do simple exercises.





jogging/walking/running everyday can help tone your whole body up.





if you want to fix your legs/bum, try running,walking up and down the stairs or try doing some lunges. Repeat this everday for a couple of weeks and you should have more tones legs.





To fix your tummy, do some sit up or tummy crunches etc.


You can also help things out by having a good diet
Oh my gosh, I have the same problem. I weigh 47 kilos and I'm 5'4 and everyone thinks I'm skinny and everything, but they don't think I have a ';good figure.';





I started playing tennis and joined a kickboxing class. I started to see results like a more toned upper body and a firmer lower body. The best thing to do is to join a class not to just go full out at the gym. I tried going to the gym and it's really demotivating. Plus, you're at a really good weight, you just need to TONE. Guys like girls with nice waists and a firm figure. You'll get this by focusing on your abs, your butt, and your legs. I think you should maybe go for a contemporary dance class, or hip hop. That way you'll be working out your whole body at the same time.





Remember, tone, don't lose any more weight. My biggest mistake was getting on the scale everytime I came back from tennis practice. Don't do it!! Focus on getting firmer, fitter, and more toned first!





Hope that helps, and good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment