Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I see these dark figures can anyone help me figure out what they are?

OK i have seen these dark figures for more than half my life. They never harm me but some are very scary. They are not always black some are yellow or orange or even white but i don't know what they are. They are not always in the shape of a human but more often then not they are. Please could some one help me figure out what they are??? Or suggest a good forum with people who experience the same. THAnksI see these dark figures can anyone help me figure out what they are?
Shadow men, is what I believe they call them.I see these dark figures can anyone help me figure out what they are?
oh k people above me are wrong and shadow people just recently have came up its ghost the different colors might express there emotion ive seen white and black one one was gliding up stairs other ran away when i looked towards it ghost try connecting to them never fear what you see unless you want the fear to hurt you try talking to them let them know you can see them if to many go to you after that don't ignore them but send them away try using your mind imagine a force pushing them away.
Maybe you attract bad spirits, but never have realized who they really are. But i'm not sure, maybe you should ask a poltergeist person for more details. I'm sure their are some ghost whisperers in a phone book, or online in your area.
Shadows/Tricks of the light/ Your eyes or mind playing tricks on you/ Exaggeration?
Earth Spirits. (Never been human) Most of them have very bad energy.
  • hack myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment