Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have this question for a marketing class and I can't figure out the answer. It's supposed to be one sentence?

The professor said the answer is one sentence. The question is: Under what market conditions in China, India, Russian, would force the local govt to permit an American/Japanese/German/Britain company to enter the market w/o alliance or joint venture?I have this question for a marketing class and I can't figure out the answer. It's supposed to be one sentence?
One answer is the currency exchange rate that would favor the china India, Russians. Not the only answer. Review your notes on current lectures.I have this question for a marketing class and I can't figure out the answer. It's supposed to be one sentence?
In all four of those countries you would not have any problem entering the market.





I have personally entered all those markets with no more problems than anywhere else. Business permits are required, but no joint venture/alliance have ever been required.





That question seems to be out of a 1970's textbook. Those rules were eliminated in early 80's

No comments:

Post a Comment