Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a 2001 saab 9-5 wagon and I am trying to figure out where to tether it. Does anyone know?

I turned my daughter's car seat to the forward facing position and I can't find my manual or any other info online.I have a 2001 saab 9-5 wagon and I am trying to figure out where to tether it. Does anyone know?
I clipped the page for you. Copy/Paste the link into your browser's URL bar.





http://www.saabnet.com/tsn/members/photo鈥?/a>





It's page 23 in the owner's manual. Good luck!I have a 2001 saab 9-5 wagon and I am trying to figure out where to tether it. Does anyone know?
SAAB does not recommend children facing forward so the child seat has to face backwards.I will need your email address to send to you details on how to tether tchild seat. Mine is tashfeen.qayyum@aljomaihauto.com. However, I will only be able to send you this information on saturday. Regards
1. Ask the question on saabnet.com or saabcentral.com


2. Look up the owner's manual


3. Look up the owner's manual online at saabusa.com then click something like owners near the top or GMowner's link and register. Saab owners, but not the general public, can have access to owner's manuals online.





Consider giving me the good answer award!

No comments:

Post a Comment