Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am on a site called everyone's apostolic and i can't figure out how to put a playlist on there. Any help?

I have tried everything that I know how to do and I still can't figure out how to do it. It has a place where you can add music but it's not a playlist. Everyone else has a playlist on that site so I know that you can do it. Any help?I am on a site called everyone's apostolic and i can't figure out how to put a playlist on there. Any help?
I too am on the ';everyone's apostolic'; site...I had to have one of my friends fix up my page for me...I think she put a playlist on my page, but I'm not sure...why don't you send a message to some one that has it and see if they will tell you how to do it. Maybe that will help.I am on a site called everyone's apostolic and i can't figure out how to put a playlist on there. Any help?
I think you can find it on someone else's page and click on the add to my page. You then go to playlist dot com and create your playlist. Hope this helps.
  • hack myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment