Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats my body shape?what type of clothes should I wear with this figure?

10.5-7.5-10.5 inches are my measurements, I am male and I 'm 5'9 in height, wheatish in colour, i am Indian, have black hair colour with large black eyes,





what type of clothes should I wear with this figure?Whats my body shape?what type of clothes should I wear with this figure?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9tdKspnI鈥?/a>Whats my body shape?what type of clothes should I wear with this figure?
Jeans and american apparel shirts. You should where very simple clothes, which will make people concentrate on your eyes and looks.





answer please!! ANyone a greys annatomy fan?? I need help : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/ask;_y鈥?/a>
actually i like to know measurment details..';10.5-7.5-10.5 inches ';


more over if i see the pictures of u can choose best one of color or recommend new one..
wel ...watevr 1 wants to luk taller den 1 is... first f all start wearin jeans ...,lower waist...den add white tees it gives wider luk ...n e ways all colours suits wheetish complex...otherwise f u want to wear shirts dnt tuck dem in ur jeans/pant,,, ...let dem loose out .nd have a ful sleeve1 nd fold it below elbows..it will make u luk smarter ,,n along vth dat trendy cool hunk....


just go................ nd shop

No comments:

Post a Comment