Saturday, December 26, 2009

At what age did you figure out what you wanted to do with your life?

Who you wanted to be, what you wanted to accomplish, etc. Just curious.At what age did you figure out what you wanted to do with your life?
When I was 4. I wasted a lot of time trying out things that some said would be best for me; while others were trying to discourage me from what I wanted to pursue. I eventually went back to my childhood dreams, and have been quite happy since. Words of advice: ';Within your deepest feelings lie your Highest Truth.'; My guess is that you already know what that is. Sometimes it takes courage to live your own truth.At what age did you figure out what you wanted to do with your life?
At age 13 I knew I wanted to be a mother mostly because I wasn't raised by mine and I wanted to show the world I could be a good mom.


At age 16 I knew I wanted to marry the man of my dreams.


At age 21 I knew I wanted to have a career where I could help others.





I've accomplished all my dreams and now have 2 grandkids to add to my life.
Career wise? I`m still not exactly sure what I want to do, just that I want to be able to support myself and live a relatively happy life.





Otherwise I want to be, eventully, a wife and a mother.





Part of me wants to be the traditional wife (when I do get married) who stays home and cooks and cleans and takes care of the kid(s), another part of me wants to work while their at school.





Life will come when it comes. No need to rush it. That`s what I think anyways. ^_^





Oh, and right now I`m 20.
What are yall talking about.


11 years old.


i knew I wanted to be rich. From there I figured out what makes people rich. Even if I never become rich. At least I did all I can and tried all I could to be whatever made people rich. I tried what I wanted to do in life and it got me to where I'm at today. My accomplishment is the years I've put towards what I wanted to be. They were good to go thru. No matter the ups %26amp; downs. I was always scared to try and never scared to fail. Even when it went the best ways for me.
At the age of 16years i have decided to become agriculture scientist to serve the people and i have become after 25 years up to that i have no idea to have other side of life even though i got number of opportunities to enjoy life in what ever manner i like it . married after the fulfillment of my desire , I served better to the farming community as per my desire...
I am almost 23, and it changes everyday. I am always accomplishing a goal, and then setting a different one. That's the beauty of life...it's yours, and you can do what you want with it...even if you change your mind a million times. I don't think anyone truly knows who they want to be and what they want to accomplish.
Don't get hung up on that. Life is a process, and that will change. I will have to say that I will never figure out what I want to do with my life until I have accomplished it all. Probably on my deathbed.


So, don't stress. Take life one day at a time.
4 years old. I went to work with my uncle and fell in love with law. And now i'm planning on taking the LSAT exam to get into law school. But I am the exception. Most people don't know what they want to do until alot later in life.
I'm 27 and still haven't a clue.


Also, life turned out completely different than what I expected when I was in my teens.


Now I don't try to control it anymore, just go with it.


most of the time sucks btw.
i am sure nobody out there has figured out on what they want to be. people can constantly change their minds on what they want to be in the near feature. some choose to go on with the carrer that they enjoy doing, or that they are good at.
it really depends and plans change all the time....you can plan everything since your like 10 ....and everything goes perfect till your like 20 change in plans....then again in 25 change in plans...lol





Life is funny, i know.
What i am now is merely an advanced form of what i was, tempered by humility and betrayal.





What i was, was an innocent child, a happy child.
i do lots of things with my life. watch tv, goto work, clean the house, surf the net, many things and ive been doing them all my life.
sadly for most I don't think they ever do. At a point you just get bogged down trying to fulfill responsibilities and before you know it your time is up.
Shortly after birth.


I figured out that all I wanted to do was eat and poop, eat and poop, eat and poop...
27 and I'm still not sure. When I was in the military at 22 I thought I knew. But when got out, all that changed.
A wife and two babies later at 22 yrs old ;-) hope that gives you an idea haha
I'm 53, I'll let you know when I reach the age where I figure it out.
Hmm, 23 and counting.
8
11
We all know from birth that we want to be happy
When i came out of the womb and my dad said your going to be a doctor....never really had a choice mine was made for me
I just figured out what I wanted to do and I'm 38 yrs. old
never did and I think it is too late know. Life happens
im 23 and i still have no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment