Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there a way to figure out if you have broad shoulders?

Like a way of measurement or comparison of hips,shoulders and waists width?





I know it means wide shoulders, but I can't really figure it outIs there a way to figure out if you have broad shoulders?
you look in the mirror, and compare them to the rest of your body. it's not an exact science, mate.Is there a way to figure out if you have broad shoulders?
I don't think so because there isn't exactly a set way of determining if you have broad shoulders. What I do is check if my shoulders are wider than 3 measurements of my head. You can go from there as to how much wider. You can also take a picture so you can get a good sense of it.
Mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Yes
  • hack myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment