Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can someone out there help me figure out how the lottery numbers are choosen.?

I want to know how the carolina cash 5 lottery numbers are picked. I just cant get lucky with them.There is got to be a systme they use to pick the numbers. If there are any palm readers etc that know the nubers, please help.Can someone out there help me figure out how the lottery numbers are choosen.?
Are you familiar with the concept of a RANDOM drawing?Can someone out there help me figure out how the lottery numbers are choosen.?
It is all random. You get lucky or you don't. The odds are stacked against you, but hell someone gets lucky don't they.. I try to rationalise it by saying would the whole country buy a 拢1 ticket in order to be in a raffle for a teddy bear. I can bet you nobody would buy one, if a million others bought a ticket too, and even then it could be a roll over for poor teddy!
Increase your chances of winning by using Raven's Lucky Numbers.


I incorporate numerology, astrology, and native American spirituality.


I have a complete dream dictionary, talisman and daily picks based on astrology all for free! check out Raven's Lucky Numbers: http://www.luckynumbersonline.com
it is completely random, you can't predict them unless your psychic or something
my brethren and I all share in all lottery winnings....we certainly won't share with you

No comments:

Post a Comment