Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can i practice my broken figure?

I was playing basketball, so i broke my fifth figure on the left hand. My bone was broken, fracture. I had surgery on that, and after my doctor took off my cast, it still cannot move. i want to ask it's that normal, my doctor said i stiil have to practice it at least 2 months, it that normal?How can i practice my broken figure?
If your finger was in a cast for several weeks, you have probably lost some motion and strength in that hand. Rehabilitation with an athletic trainer or physical therapist will give you exercises to help regain that strength and flexibility. It can take several weeks for the motion and strength to come back, especially if it has been in the cast for a while. Don't be discouraged. It will return. Good luck.How can i practice my broken figure?
I feel a language barrier here. What I am pretty sure your surgeon was trying to say is you need physical therapy for two months. ';Practicing'; your finger by yourself could cause more harm than good.

No comments:

Post a Comment