Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can I purchase GAM figure skates in the UK, other than Les Westaway?

The GAM website says Les Westaway is the only UK stockist. I want to get a new pair of GAM skates for my wide feet!Where can I purchase GAM figure skates in the UK, other than Les Westaway?
Well at some rinks I have gone to in their shop they have GAM skates so u may need to go to a few ice rinksWhere can I purchase GAM figure skates in the UK, other than Les Westaway?
Dear old Les :))


I love Gam skates and I always buy them from Les but perhaps you could try buying them from a website??


Btw- Les could stretch your skates so that they are wider! And also there is a shop in Milton Keynes that sells GAM skates.


Good Luck...
No, I think that he's the only stockist :(





If you didn't want to buy from his you could probably get them imported, I get my Harlicks direct from the US..
If he's the only UK stockist, that's your only option. Unless you can find a second hand pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment