Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do transvestites obtain an hourglass figure?

I am female, of course, but I don't have a very curvy figure. I'm shaped just like her


http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005鈥?/a>





... straight up and down. My hips aren't very wide, and I want to make my waist smaller so I can be more curvaceous. I've seen trans-gender people with a better body than me. How the hell? It can't just be hormones, and it can't just be a girdle. What do they do?How do transvestites obtain an hourglass figure?
it actually is mainly a girdle. also many of them may have done corset training.





also just wearing flattering clothing can make the difference.How do transvestites obtain an hourglass figure?
Wear padded, push up bras. This will help your waist look slimmer.
they take hormones; you can do yoga thats makes you lean but curvy.
I have that figure too and I used to think it WAS curvy until I found out that guys only seem to like girls with tiny waists, huge hips, and a huge chest! I don't have any of those things, my measurments are 33-29-33. I tried eating 5000 calories a day, it made my waist and stomach fatter! I think a good way is to wear clothes that create curves and a bandeau top bikini helps make you look curvier.
  • hack myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment